Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gallery: Guess What I Will Be When I Grow Up

Not all babies are cute. Some  bear no resemblance to their parents at all. This is a wonderful photo gallery showing the amazing transformations some species go through as they grow from juvenile to adult. See if you can guess what each youngster grows up to be.
Posted by Astrojenny

 
For all your pest control problems, please visit www.capy.co.uk and book a professional pest control technician or purchase DIY pest control products and kits.

2 comments:

This is very true! My wife said she'd never have dated the teenage or early twenties version of me! I said ditto to her earlier self ;))

It seems nature has a nasty trick of making all adolescents look gawky, and ungainly. I wonder why that is? Who'd be a teenager?!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More